1. About the information we collect
The only personal information we collect is information that you give us when you place an order and when you subscribe to our mailing list. We use that information to service your order and to personalize your experience at själskincare.com.
The personal information själ will collect generally comprises of the following:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age and date of birth
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Your skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, articles and comments)
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
By providing such information to us, you will be deemed to have consented to our collection of such information. If you have provided us with the personal information of any third party, please ensure that you have their consent to do so.
If you would prefer that we do not collect any personally identifiable information from you, please do not provide us with any such information. Please note that if you do not wish to provide any personal information, you will not be able to make purchases on this Site.
2. Use of personal information
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment card transactions
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
When you transact with us online, in addition to the personal information that we collect from you, a temporary 'cookie' is used to connect your browser to our server until the transaction is complete. A 'cookie' is a message given to a web browser by a web server that allows the server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer.
If you have chosen to provide us with your contact information, by e.g. emailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may contact you regarding your customer service requests, service related issues or your order. You will for instance receive an order confirmation when you have placed an order at the själskincare.com Site. We may also contact you to respond to product questions or concerns that you may express. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that we offer our customers.
We aim to provide you with personalized skincare advice and services and may use your personal information to customize any or some of the information you receive by post or email from själ to make such communication as relevant to you as possible (only relevant if you wish to receive such information).
If you opt-in when you submit personally identifiable information, the information you provide may be used to send you our newsletters, surveys or other communications containing product and event information, skincare tips or promotions such as free deliveries and product launches. For example, we may look at what you have previously ordered in an attempt to tell you about promotions that will be of particular interest to you. We will also assume that you have indicated your consent to opt-in if you have given us your details when placing an order without opting-out by un-ticking the consent boxes. If you prefer not to receive such Opt-In Communications, please do not opt-in to receive these communications or, if you are giving us your details when placing an order, please opt-out when given the opportunity to do so. If you do opt-in (or if you do not opt-out when placing an order) and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications, you may change your preferences at any time you’re your account, opt out via our newsletter by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link or by sending us an email.
3. Under 18?
You may browse our själskincare.com Site, but you may not provide personal information to själ, register or make a purchase. The site is not designed for minors and we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If a minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that minor may contact us if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the minor's information from our databases. If you are under 18 years of age and have any questions or concerns about this Site, please seek guidance from a parent or responsible adult.
5. Contact us
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to själskincare.com is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any enquiries or concerns about our privacy practices please contact us at +1 203 717 1552 or via email info@själskincare.com. You can also write to us: själ skincare, 155 Mason Street, Suite 155, Greenwich, CT 06830.